Center for Independent Futures’ activities offer opportunities to gather with friends, make connections, and explore new interests. Our events range from casual to formal and intimate to bustling, and all are designed to support individuals as they build fuller, more satisfying lives. From social events to cultural outings, our activities are planned with input from the community and facilitated by staff.
Although most events begin in Evanston, the journeys don’t end there. The following is just a sampling of the possibilities available through Center for Independent Futures’s activities.
- Tap into your creative side at the heARTwords writing workshop and art studio
- Give back to our community with Volunteer Club
- Roll a strike at bowling
- Relax with old friends and new friends at Social Hour
- Visit the Chicago Botanic Garden with Garden Club
- Find Zen at a yoga class hosted by Evanston Athletic Club
- Celebrate in costume at our annual Halloween parties
- Cheer on the Chicago Cubs at Wrigley Field
Activities are open to all Center for Independent Futures community members. Registration takes place on a quarterly basis. To learn more about more about our activities and how to join our community, call (847) 328-2044.