Bank of America Chicago Marathon Every year, dedicated athletes make a monumental commitment to Center for Independent Futures: to run 26.2 miles and raise $1,000 each for our programs and services.
Bank of America Chicago Marathon
Every year, dedicated athletes make a monumental commitment to Center for Independent Futures: to run 26.2 miles and raise $1,000 each for our programs and services. As an official member of the Bank of America Chicago Marathon’s Charity Program, we offer guaranteed race entries for runners who pledge to raise funds and awareness for our mission: to give individuals with disabilities and their families the skills and opportunities to realize a full life. Since 2007, Team CIF has raised over $100,000 by running for possibilities.
When you join Team CIF, you’ll become part of a community that values all dreams and will provide you with one-on-one support along your path toward realizing a dream of your own. During your training, you’ll engage with our dedicated staff, meet Center for Independent Futures community members, and see the difference your efforts are making. We’re committed to providing a supportive experience to all of our runners, including the following benefits:
- Individualized fundraising support
- Fundraising incentives, including the opportunity to earn a refund of your marathon registration fee
- Year-round opportunities to engage with the Center for Independent Futures community
- Discounted membership in the Chicago Area Runners Association and discounted registration in their Summer Marathon Training Program, which offers group marathon training at all levels
- Pre-race pasta party with board members, community members, and staff
- Two free tickets to our fall fundraiser, Something’s Cooking
- Race weekend accommodations with a Center for Independent Futures family if needed
To learn more about Team CIF, contact Niki Moe at (847) 328-2044 or email@example.com.
Not sure you’re ready for a full marathon? You can join Team CIF as part of your participation in any running or athletic event this summer or fall. No matter what your goal is, make your miles mean more by running with Team CIF to support the hopes and dreams of individuals with disabilities.
All Day (Sunday)
Center For Independent Futures
1015 Davis St